Sunday, June 28, 2009

Goals

My goal with this blog is to provide some words of wisdom, insight, or courage to people's lives. I also want people to open their minds to the world around them. By reading any of these quotes, it might get you interested in anime, books, movies from different countries or even go as far as to help turn your heart to God.

I do not want to force anyone into anything. I'm just here to help and share. This started with a grade 10 careers project. From then on I have been recording my favorite quotes from every movie, book and TV show, anime and drama that I've read/watched.

I hope it helps you or at least brightens your day. Not only will I be posting quotes from the many books I am going to be reading this summer, but also some old ones that I've come across and ones from my agenda; who knew!?

His humble servant,
Anastasia

No comments: