Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cyndere's Midnight

Ever since I've lost my jump drive back in December, I've gotten really discouraged to keep finding quotes in my books again. I've decided to start back up again starting with the last book I finished: Cyndere's Midnight by Jeffrey Overstreet. There were 3 that really stuck with me. Like I mentioned in my blog Midnight Reviews, they are my "And do the lion fell in the with the lamb...". BTW: If you are a Twilight fan, I just found this cool site called Twilight Quotes where you can search quotes from book and character. EVERYTHING is there, even if you wouldn't consider it important. I though it was pretty cool. Even if you aren't a Twilight fan, it's always good for inspiration. I've read all the book and that is one thing they're good for. Stephanie Meyer is an incredibly gifted author. So...without further ado...

"Distance is an illusion."
~Cyndere (pg.342)

"...I have two hands. I can take hold of this with my left hand. With my right hand, I can hold this. But my heart -- I have one heart. Your heart can only hold one thing...Your heart has one hand."
~Cyndere (pg. 169-170)

"Such distractions helped him endure the lsating ache of his thirst for Essence. And he was certain that the ache was slackening, that its grip on him was falling."
~Jordam (pg. 362)


No comments: